This was my first year at girl's camp! I had fun. Here are some pictures. . .
FIRST DAY:
Before we left.
My mom drove a few of the girls including me.
We had to pack a lunch for our first meal! Here we are eating in a circle in the dining hall.
My friend Emma and I.
Seeing the 4th years off!
First and third years on our 3 mile hike!
Getting our fire going for our first dinner!
Dinner was foil dinners, watermelon, and bread. Yum!
I decorated my bunk!
Me!
SECOND DAY:
Making pancakes for breakfast!
My dad came for the whole second day. Here he is helping make the eggs and bacon (also for breakfast)
Two of my new first year friends.
Jillian.
Oh yes this was my units cabin that we shared with other units too.
Helping make dinner in the kitchen at the dining hall.
Cake for 100 years of girls camp!
My other new first year friend cutting the cake.
At ward time we all got candles.
My candle.
Candles.
THIRD DAY:
(Sorry there is not as many pictures.)
Driving to the water park. I am in the way back.
The water park.
About to leave the water park.
Leaving the water park ( If you haven't noticed we all have matching shirts!)
Our cabin got pranked! By the second years. Lots of tape.
No comments:
Post a Comment