These are my dolls. They are called Heart Dolls.
This is their pantry. Filled with play food I made out of salt dough and panted. They are pretty fun to make!
Here are some dresses I have been working on. I crochet. My mom's favorite is the yellow one (second one on the right) I made a yellow hat made out of the same yarn to go with it (also in picture). That's my favorite one too. What is your favorite?
I am so impressed with your creativity! My favorite dress is the far left dark multi colored green/blue dress! Do you follow a pattern to make these?
ReplyDeleteNo I don't follow a pattern to make these. I just. . . well. . .create them in my head and then crochet them.
ReplyDeleteSorry but if I was a girl I would pick the blue one ok.
ReplyDeleteYou are very creative Sunshine! I think you should save these dresses to show your own daughters some day!
ReplyDeleteI will.
ReplyDelete