Sunday, October 3, 2010

My first 5K!!!







I ran my first 5K with my mom and my sister on Saturday. I have never run three miles until this race.  I ran it in 36 minutes. My number was #381. I have been training with my mom and sister for a while now and our plan was to be able to run a 5K and we did!

7 comments:

  1. I'm so glad we could run the 5K together! When shall we run another one?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on running the race! That's amazing! Are you going to run more? P.S. the pictures are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think in a couple years your mom may have her a new running partner :) Maybe even two! Wish we'd have been here to cheer you on!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Grace! That is wonderful that you accomplished your goal! Keep up the running. So good for you and fun you can do as a family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Gracie! What a huge accomplishment! I've never run a 5k in my life either! You beat me to it! Wow! Keep up the great work!!! :) -Emily

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's great, Grace! I think that's awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gracie Gracie Gracie! These pictures make me miss your smiling face so much! You should be so proud of reaching this goal. It is great that you could experience this with your Mom and sister. Give everyone a hug for me, and remember that I love you times a billion!

    <3!

    ReplyDelete